POLISHING LIGHT: NEW 2021!
Unilite CRI-1650R compact CRI 96+ rechargeable battery powered projector
The CRI-1650R is part of Unilite’s high colour rendering CRI 96+ and variable colour temperature range. Thanks to its high CRI (Color Rendering Index), the projector allows colours to be reproduced faithfully, close to natural daylight. 4 different colour temperatures (CCT – Correlated Colour Temperature) cover the spectrum of daylight colour temperatures. The CRI-1650R is an indispensable projector (automotive) for painting, detailing, photography, filming, etc.
CRI-1650R CRI 96+ COB LED with 1650 lumens luminous flux provides uniform light up to 39m. In addition, the front panel of the projector has 4 x 395nm UV LEDs, which are useful for leak detection, for example. The projector has a dual power supply – mains and battery. You can choose between 4 colour temperatures: 2700K / 3500K / 4500K / 6500K. The 3.7V 13500mAh Li-ion battery provides 7.5 – 149 hours of battery life depending on the operating mode, and the battery charging time is 5.5 – 6 hours. LED indicators on the back panel show the battery charge level. The memory function remembers the last colour temperature used. The selection of operating modes and colour temperature is done via separate buttons, as well as a separate button to switch the UV LED on/off. In addition, the projector has a USB output for charging other devices (battery bank).
The projector has a particularly compact body, a 180° swivel base with integrated magnets, a carabiner and a bolt hole for tripod mounting. The housing is made of durable nylon polymer, TPR rubber and aluminium and is IPX5 weatherproof.
– 1650 lumens 13.8W white CRI 96+ COB LED
– 4 colour temperatures: 2700K / 3500K / 4500K / 6500K
– 4 x 395nm UV LEDs on the front panel
– 3.7V 13500mAh Li-ion battery pack
– Dual system power supply – mains and battery powered
– Fast USB-C charging – 5V-3A / 9V-2A
– Charging time 5.5 or 6 hours
– USB output (battery bank) – 5V-3A / 9V-2A / 12V-1A
– Robust nylon polymer, TPR rubber and aluminium housing
– Glow-in-the-dark strip around the reflector
– 180° adjustable support leg with magnets, carabiner and bolt hole
– Memory function
– Weatherproof IPX5
– Dimensions: 111x98x45mm
– Weight: 420g (including battery)
Unilite tripods are available under Accessories.