Pitch remover, Pitch soak
* The stain remover is a colorless liquid.
* It is an ‘Odorless’ pitch remover soaking agent.
Advantages of pitch spray:
* The pitch remover removes even the strongest dirt, pitch, asphalt, etc.
* The tool effectively cleans the engine, car exterior, as well as other workshop surfaces.
* Does not smell like competing tools.
Using the Pitch Remover
Be sure to also see the blog post HERE >> Pitch Removal – How To Do It?
Washing the engine with pitch remover
1. Spray plenty of pitch on the engine (do this evenly over the entire engine).
2. Let the pitch remove for a few minutes. (do not allow to dry!).
3. Wash the soaking agent with a pressure rinse (rinse from different angles).
Washing the car’s exterior with a pitch remover
1. Spray the pitch remover on the surface to be cleaned and leave it on for a while (do not allow it to dry).
2. Flush the tool thoroughly with a pressure washer.
* NB! Be sure not to wait long for the stain removal to dry on the surface. Do not work in direct sunlight!